- Though General Incorporated Association Yufu City Machizukuri Tourism Organization takes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information provided on this website, it will not assume any responsibility for acts performed by users using the information on this website.
- General Incorporated Association Yufu City Machizukuri Tourism Organization will not assume any responsibility for damage or loss suffered by users as a result of accessing this website.
- Please note that all or part of contents of this website is subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
Policy on handling personal information
Compliance with laws and regulations related to Personal Information
The Organization will comply with applicable laws and regulations, as well as internal rules established by the authority, related to Personal Information.
Proper acquisition of Personal Information
The Organization may ask you to provide your Personal Information in some of the contents of this website (such as inquiries and requests for materials).
In such cases, the Organization will specify the purpose of use of the information and obtain your approval before asking you for information to the reasonable extent.
Use of Personal Information
The Organization will use Personal Information within the scope of the purpose of use that is specified at the time of acquisition, etc., and within the scope necessary for performance of business.
If the handling of Personal Information is outsourced to a third party, the Organization will enter a confidentiality agreement with the third party, specify where the responsibility lies, and provide supervision necessary and appropriate for the safe management of Personal Information.
Management of Personal Information
The Organization will make thorough efforts for safety management of Personal Information so as to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, alteration or leakage of information.
If the handling of Personal Information is outsourced to an external operator as part of the business, the Organization will enter a confidentiality agreement with the operator and will be responsible for supervising the operator.
Provision of Personal Information to a third party
The Organization will not provide Personal Information to a third party except:
- when you agree to such provision; or
- when it is provided by Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations.
Inquiries about Personal Information (correction, disclosure and deletion)
If you request disclosure, correction, suspension of use or erasure of your Personal Information, the Organization will promptly respond to your request.
For that purpose, please use the contact information below.
Establishment, implementation and improvement of regulations related to protection of Personal Information
Contact: General Incorporated Association Yufu City Machizukuri Tourism Organization
Tourism associations and
For detailed sightseeing information on Yufu City, please visit the websites of the tourism associations and ryokan associations of each area.